- This event has passed.
Dispensing, Lifestyle, Selling & Collection – Belfast
As a receptionist/optical assistant, how confident are you at taking measurements when in front of patients?
This development day is hands-on action for dispensing all lens types from single vision through to simple high index and progressives. Easy to understand explanations and demonstrations are guaranteed!
Great dispensing is how well you communicate with your patient and as such, optics is not a hard sell…It’s all about lifestyle and informed choice with a bit of your own personality thrown in! You will also learn how to be confident when introducing lens products to patients and summarising payments.
The last impression is the lasting impression and the theatre of collections will also be covered.
Your investment also includes a comprehensive workbook detailing all of the different optical measurements and objectives covered throughout the training day.
- Gain an overview of selling and dispensing techniques
- Understand the different stages of the sales cycle
- Learn how to deliver a personal service
- Understand the features and benefits of different sizes of frames and lenses
- Confidently be able to explain and sell additional options such as tints and coatings
- Learn how to take measurements required for all lens types
- Gain an overview of all lens types including high index
- Know how to dispense bifocal and varifocal lenses
- Gain confidence discussing pricing options and closing the sale
Who should attend?
- optical assistants
- dispensing opticians looking for a refresher
Sight Care members – £225.00 plus vat
Non members – £270.00 plus vat
So, what’s included?
Comprehensive workbook, lunch, refreshments and all the necessary support materials
July 11 @ 9:00 am - July 12 @ 5:00 pm