Training Course – Customer Service
Communicating Customer Service Excellence
All businesses are only as good as their people. Communication and positive attitude at all levels is essential in today’s world. Lack of communication often leads to misunderstanding and frustration and can cause a practice to lose valuable patients.
This one-day course provides the opportunity to think about communication with other staff members, with patients and with suppliers. Despite the best intentions, it is virtually impossible for a practice to avoid occasional patient dissatisfaction, we will therefore also enable you to deal with cases where patients are not satisfied and explore how this situation presents an opportunity to exceed expectations and retain loyalty.
- Learn how to deal with patient dissatisfaction and difficult patients
- Understand the importance of internal and external communication
- Build great rapport with your customers and team members
- Develop your practice promise and team code of ethics
- Turn a complaint into a positive testimonial (most of the time)
- Overcome the barriers to good communication
- Understand the difference between active listening versus every day listening
- Improve each step of the patient journey and create a WOW customer experience
- Deliver a keep in touch strategy
Who should attend?
All members of the practice team
Comprehensive workbook, lunch, refreshments and all the necessary support materials
Sight Care members – £235.00 plus vat
Non members – £300.00 plus vat