Popular Social Media Trends: Going Live
Going ‘live’ has shot up in popularity – in fact it grew by 70% in March in the US on Instagram.
You can also go live on Facebook. So what are the benefits of going live?
- Feeling a deeper connection as you are interacting as the event happens
- Live commenting and reactions
- More authentic as content reels off the tongue – creating a closer bond
- Less preparation (in theory!) as you can speak as you normally would
- A practical and easy way to keep in touch
- People receive notifications that your video is currently live – so more people may switch on to the notification to hear you
- You can see who is watching live so you can say hello to people directly
Speaking on video isn’t for all of us – but if there’s somebody in your practice who is confident, why not do a live view of your at your practice?