Job Vacancy: Optical Receptionist
Optical Receptionist Position in Fulham
A full time position is available as an optical assistant/receptionist at an independent optical practice in Fulham.
The practice has been established for over 50 years and has developed a reputation for a leading standard of clinical excellence and patient care.
We are looking for excellent candidates who we will help to grow your experience with a high level of responsibility, practical training, and external courses in the optical and clinical field.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- A positive, outgoing and collaborative person with a passion for caring for people.
- Ambitious about your career and excited to drive growth in a busy and pioneering practice.
- Technically fluent with computers and can pick up new patient management systems quickly.
- Able to see complex tasks, practice management and patient care through to completion, with excellent time management.
- Committed and welcome responsibility.
The role will include: welcoming patients, patient record management, stock control and ordering, assisting the optometrist, managing practice appointments, liaising and writing referral letters to doctors and consultants, actively learning from courses and seminars, assisting with optical support tasks. Initially you will be working on your own.
Please send your CV to Fulham@theeyepracticegroup.co.uk
Nearest underground Putney Bridge walking distance or Hammersmith underground and Putney bridge BR + a bus ride
The Eye Practice-Fulham
26 Fulham High Street