Why a bespoke newsletter could benefit you!
The SightCare newsletter – make yours personal!
The twice-yearly SightCare newsletter is a great way to communicate with patients. You can also get your message across by customising your copies of the newsletter with a dedicated front-page editorial feature, promoting the latest products, services and news at your practice.
Commissioning a bespoke front-page article brings the following benefits:
· A 150-word article, written by a professional journalist.
· The opportunity to customise your newsletter with a photograph.
· Your practice contact details prominently displayed on the front page.
Some of the most popular reasons for ordering a bespoke article include:
· Providing updates on COVID-related activities or new services.
· Promoting spectacles, sunglasses and contact lens ranges.
· Announcing improvements like new premises or refits.
· Encouraging uptake of services like OCT screening, home visits or dyslexia testing.
· Introducing new team members.
· Celebrating significant anniversaries, or recent awards and achievements.
The process of commissioning a bespoke front page couldn’t be easier. After discussing topics with SightCare’s journalist Neil Cumins, he will produce an article on your behalf. All you need to do is point out anything you’d like changing before the feature is published.
For information about a bespoke feature in the upcoming Spring/Summer 2021 newsletter for your practice, contact Debbie Smith at SightCare (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.