Pantone Colour of the Year
If you are planning what colour frames to stock, what colour to paint a feature wall in your practice or what colours to introduce to your branding, looking at the Pantone prediction for the colour of the year is always a good place to start.
The colour that you will see everywhere this year is…PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue.
Leatrice Eiseman, the Executive Director of the PANTONE Color Institute says, “We are living in a time that requires trust and faith. It is this kind of constancy and confidence that is expressed by PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue, a solid and dependable blue hue we can always rely on.Imbued with a deep resonance, Classic Blue provides a anchoring foundation. A boundless blue evocative of the vast and infinite evening sky, Classic Blue encourages us to look beyond the obvious to expand our thinking; challenging us to think roe deeply, increase our perspective and open the flow of communication”.
Why you should take notice of colour trends:
- People are automatically more drawn to trendy colours, often without realising
- It shows you are at the forefront of fashion – you aren’t oudated
- Redecorating and changing your displays keeps things clean, fresh and new
- An increase in sales with colours people are drawn to – such as in choice of glasses cases, frames etc
Ways you can incorporate PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue into your practice:
- Stocking more frames and spectacle cases in this colour range
- Painting an area of your practice PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue
- Including the colour in your window displays
- Including the colour in your choice of decoration – such as flowers
- Using the colour in your social media posts