SightCare Training Course – Handovers
Improve Handovers and Maximise your Average Dispensing Values
This one-day interactive course which has 9 CET points will focus on growing turnover in your business through improved communication throughout your patient journey as well as networking in your local community. This event is not about learning to hard sell to a patient; it’s about ensuring that your patients leave your practice delighted that all of their personal requirements have not only been met, but exceeded.
- Understand the keys to business growth and how to increase your test conversion and dispensing average order values
- Learn the importance of each team role in improving turnover (optometrist, dispensers and support staff)
- Build patient loyalty in the test room
- Learn the factors that affect the patients’ decision to make a purchase
- Understand the importance of listening, recommending and communicating with patients via their lifestyle preferences
- Build confidence in selling and recommending through lifestyle discussions – when to recommend and when to sell
- Be able to deal with small prescription changes
- Understand the three-way handover and why this is crucial to get right
- Learn how to get patients in the right frame of mind to buy
- Update your dispensing techniques
- Increase order values
Who should attend?
- Dispensing opticians
- Dispensing assistants
So, what’s included?
Comprehensive workbook, lunch, refreshments and all the necessary support materials
Sight Care members – £235.00 plus vat
Non members – £300.00 plus vat
9.00am – 4.30pm