Eye GIFs – Visual answers to your patients’ questions
Eye GIFs is a web app that offers 130+ (and growing) fullscreen short animated Exam Room GIFs (covering all subjects) and 60+ matching animated Take-Home Brochures that you can send to your patients by email, text, QR code, or as links from your website. It runs on all devices and platforms and is offered as a monthly subscription.
during your consultation.
can review after their visit.
When you’re running behind or need a quick visual aid, immediately access beautiful illustrations right from the Eye GIFs Home screen when explaining common ailments and conditions.
Quickly annotate or drawing on any illustration or animation in Eye GIFs to highlight your point.
Select one of the 50+ storyboards covering all major topics and then show short animated loops to convey specific concepts in only a matter of seconds.
With over 130+ full screen animated GIFs and more being added every month, no longer struggle to explain any concept.
After a consultation, you or your staff can quickly email or text your patient the exact same content so they and their family can refer back to it later.
Embed or link to Eye GIFs animations or brochures right from your practice’s website. Provide a consistent experience and liven up your marketing and educational materials.
Have your patient watch a narrative to prep them for a concept or a procedure. Perfect for when you’re running behind or to provide your patient with a conceptual foundation.
- 50+ Storyboards
- 60+ Brochures
- 20+ Narratives
- 130+ Animated GIFs
- More Added Every Month
All Subjects Covered
- Anatomy: Anterior, Posterior
- Cataracts: Concepts, Treatments, IOLs
- Corneal Disorders: Conditions, Treatments
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Concepts, Treatments
- Dry, Wet Eye: Conditions, Treatments
- External: Eyelids, Conjunctival
- Glaucoma: Types, Detection, Treatment
- Macular Degeneration: Conditions, Treatment
- Muscles: Esotropia, Exotropia
- Refractive Errors: Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia
- Refractive Surgery: LASIK, LASEK, PRK
- Retinal Detachment: Flashes, Floaters, PVD
- Optical: Lenses, Coatings, Ortho-K
To access your free month’s trial, click the button below or for more questions please email email@example.com