SightCare Training Course – Digital & local area marketing skills
Digital & local area marketing skills
Are you looking to give your team the skills to market your practice both online and offline? This one day course is designed to help your practice staff who action marketing to understand where to focus their efforts to get an impact, both online and offline. Delegates will be able to leave with proven digital and local area marketing strategies to help you generate greater footfall.
- Why digital marketing is critical to your local area marketing efforts
- What makes a great website and tips for improving website conversion
- How Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and what you can do to enhance your visibility in Google search
- How to navigate Google Analytics
- Effective local area marketing strategies
- How to get the most from SightCare social media support
- Why a plan and budget are key to marketing success and how SightCare can assist
Sight Care members – £235.00 plus vat
Non members – £300.00 plus vat
Who should attend?
- Practice Managers
- Staff who are responsible for practice marketing and social media.
So, what’s included?
Your investment includes a booklet which is completed during the day. Lunch, refreshments and all the necessary support materials are also provided.
9am – 4.30pm