Transform your Business Performance with the new “Ad Astra” Business Mastermind Groups
However, the New SightCare Ad Astra Programme has been developed especially to help you build a business plan that’s right for your business, and more importantly, to work with you to ensure the targets and goals within your plan are delivered.
Ad Astra programme
- Ad Astra means “to the stars” – which is where you will be encouraged to set your goals towards… collectively the programme is a mastermind group of like minded business owners, both Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians, who meet regularly to:
- Craft their own ‘Ad Astra’ goals for their practice business performance
- Develop an action plan to deliver on targets to move towards their goals
- Share accountability with other owners facing similar challenges
- Learn best practice strategies for: marketing; operations; team development; leadership and management
- Access to a certified DPO
- Get help from other owners who have complimentary skills
- Learn from each other by sharing business performance and current challenges
- Provide support, friendship and have fun together
So confident are we about delivering results from this programme that we’ve even put together an incredible offer just for you, enabling you try the programme with minimum risk.
Try the programme for FREE – come along to a meeting and if you like what you see and think the programme will transform your business then you can join the group (subject to the support of the current members)
Our bonus offer
Sign up for the programme after your free trial and we’ll give you a 3 hour, in person, Business Growth Audit to appraise your business potential and assist you in developing an outline Action Plan to deliver on the goals you set.
What can you expect?
The key benefit of the group is to assist each member of the group to realise their targets and goals, with each session facilitated by a qualified Business Coach. Each member of the group shares as much or as little as they are comfortable with and are accountable for their own performance.
The day’s agenda is flexible but as a rough guide it is split into 4 sessions (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon)
- Session 1 is a general review of the last month and/or performance against targets and if required a realignment of targets
- Session 2 is a business growth session looking at the strategies that have worked for members and brainstorming new strategies to help in areas like recall, average order value etc.
- Session 3 is dedicated to management issues, how to motivate and get the best from your staff, together with general operational performance issues
- Session 4 deals with personal development
Cost: £150 per month
2019 Dates: 8/1, 5/2, 5/3, 9/4, 14/5, 4/6, 2/7, 6/8, 10/9, 8/10, 5/11, 3/12
Book: Call SightCare 01256 781522 or complete the form below.
What our members say
John Davidson, Querido & Davidson
SightCare provides me with an overarching support network to help me develop my business. The components are numerous, including Evolution programme which helped me achieve a 10% growth this year, and the email forum which I find invaluable as a sounding board. On top of all that, the annual fee for membership is swallowed up by moving PDQ transactions to the preferential PDQ rates offered to SightCare members, giving access to all these resources with no major outlay. Excellent value! No brainer!