SightCare Training Course – Styling
Fashion Frame Styling and High End Sales and Collections
If so, it’s time to give your patients the red carpet treatment by fashion styling them during frame selection. Frame selection entails choosing a ready-made product and adapting it to meet a patient’s lens, cosmetic and comfort needs. It is also a process where you are able to discuss lifestyle options for your patients and match frames to facial shape along with skin, hair and eye colour.
- Become an expert in the process of frame styling
Frames can also be about making an impact on your face or blending with your natural face shape and colouring. This course is designed to create a memorable style treatment for your patients!
- Understand the A-Z process of setting up a frame styling service to ‘wow’ your patients
- Learn how to adopt a lifestyle approach to frame sales
- Understand your patients face shape and which frames will create a statement or provide a blended look
- Build a knowledge of questioning skills to ensure your patients buy the right product for them
- Overcome your patients’ fears and objections
- Identify your designer patients
- Learn how to close the sale
Who should attend?
All members of the practice team
So, what’s included?
Comprehensive workbook, lunch, refreshments and all the necessary support materials
Sight Care members – £225.00 plus vat
Non members – £325.00 plus vat